Digital Craft Cottage Blog Train is Coming Dec 18th, 2009! Look For It!

Digital Craft Cottage Blog Train is Coming Dec 18th, 2009! Look For It!
Digital Craft Cottage Blog Train is Coming December 18th, 2009! Look For It!

Marquee

Don't forget to check the Freebie section in The Secret Room of Digital Craft Cottage's Forum *** It's almost time for THE BLOG TRAIN!!

Calendar of Events

Click here to see our Calendar of Events showing just some of the exciting things that are happening at Digital Craft Cottage

Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1st -- already?

Wasn't it just yesterday that everyone was rushing around for the Christmas holidays? Can you believe it's March 1st already? Time is just flying! I remember as a kid thinking the years would never pass until I was 18 and now I just recently celebrated the 31st anniversary of my 18th birthday! One of the things I loved was... Butterscotch! Our very own, very creative Chris created this beautiful kit, Butterscotch Twist and brought a flood of memories back of my neighbor giving me little bags of hard butterscotch candies... what memories do you have?


AND.... as a bonus, she is including this FREE Quick Page.


AND this beautiful cluster can be had FREE in THE SECRET ROOM [but you must be a member and MEMBERSHIP is FREE].

No comments: